Network and connect @ ALA
The place for information—brought to you by ALA Membership
Friday, January 20 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday, January 21 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday, January 22 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Monday, January 23 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Relax and regroup at the ALA Lounge!
- Connect with colleagues, other ALA members, and ALA staff, and get answers to your questions about what’s going on at the conference and at ALA in general. Learn about ALA divisions, round tables, offices, and more.
- First-timers, this is a great spot to start at and get plugged in—your one-stop place to get connected.
- From conference events to ALA’s three strategic directions--advocacy, information policy, and professional and leadership development—you’ll be surrounded by information (and swag!).
- Avid ribbon collector? You’ll find special ribbons at the Lounge that you can’t get anywhere else!
- Curious about our public awareness campaign Libraries Transform? The Lounge is the place to learn about the initiative and our goals.
- Find out how membership can help enhance your career, and get information that will help you improve library services to your community.